A few things to bear in mind when you visit us;
- On arrival, camp leaders should report to the warden's office.
- Tents can be pitched prior to arrival but please call the site to make arrangements.
- Vehicles are not permitted onto the site but we do have carts available to help you move your equipment. Large quantities of equipment we have a tractor and trailer available but arrangements for this must be made beforehand.
- Please allow sufficient time for the staff to do a site inspection (an hours notice is appreciated).
- Any unused firewood is to be returned to the woodpile.
- Any wet and dry pits must be clearly marked.
- Any damage must be reported to the campsite staff.
- No dogs allowed (except guide Dogs) .
- The woodpile is a dangerous area due to nails, all users must wear boots or tough soled shoes in the area.
- Ground fires are permitted only in off-grass areas. If in doubt ask our crew before lighting the fire.
- Please leave toilets and showers as you would like to find them.
- Remember you may not be the only group on site; please respect others.
- There is a rubbish skip in the car park for your use but please try and burn as much as possible on your fires/alter fires.
- All accidents and damage must be reported to the Warden.
- Access to all fenced off areas is strictly prohibited.
- The campsite staff are all volunteers. There may be occasions when there are no staff on site .
- Please ensure that all water and climbing instructors are in possesion of the appropriate activity certificates.
- Activities on or near the lake, the canoe lake and the river need to have the approval of campsire staff. Please remember to talk to the campsite staff before commencing.
- We ask you to ensure that at least one leader from your group accompanies under 16’s on all activities.